Photos are a powerful way to share information from the field. When filling out an onsite report, why scribble notes or describe what you see, when you can go with visuals? Photos are useful to verify areas are up to standard, identify when they are not as expected, and easily document for future reference.
Nowadays most people already carry a powerful computer + camera with them for work or personal use, such as iPhones, iPads, Androids, and other mobile devices. The latest updates to the Loop Survey app make it even easier for survey takers to take photos:
* Add up to 3 photos per question
* Add optional comments
* Use or retake photo
* Ensure photos are taken in real time, not from a previously stored date
* Save photos as drafts while a survey/report/audit is in process
* Photos are saved offline and automatically upload to the cloud when there is a good connection
There are also extra smarts that managers and team leaders will appreciate. The Dashboard makes it easy for colleagues in the home office to see all the photos and other information come thru in real time from mulitple people and places. No more awkward emailing, uploading, or hunting thru Dropbox folders!
* View photos in the Dashboard
* Photos are embedded in email alerts, so managers don't need to be at their computers to see what came thru
* Enlarge, download, or export photos in high resolution
* Filter reports for images
If this capability could benefit your team, contact us to discuss your needs!