HIPAA Compliant Patient Surveys
Patients come first, whether you are a Chief Patient Experience Officer, Director of Service Excellence, or Patient Relations Manager. Too often, patient dissatisfaction is discovered much later via government administered CAHPS surveys. When surveying "in the moment" with Loop, you can expect:
* Faster Process Change. Immediacy of data and reports cuts the feedback loop cycle from quarters or years to real time.
* Higher Quality. Quality improvements show up quickly via in the moment surveys and are a leading indicator for eventual improvement in CAHPS, rank, and decreased variation.
* Reduced Cost - 30-80% reduction in cost compared to legacy approaches like phone calls, paper forms, and older technology.
Once your survey is ready, collect data on iPad or Android tablets.
* Start screen with your logo
* Ask various question types
* Collect data offline, even with no wifi
* Confirmation screen
* Survey resets for next recipient once complete
Once you have started collecting data, access reports to gain insight. Over time you can benchmark performance and use this to measure improvements.
* Summary Report
* Reports by Location
* Reports by Department
* Individual Submissions
* Export data
* Custom reports
* Trend data
* Share with colleagues